Popular Posts


Thursday 17 June 2010

Vincent - Foster Dog Blog

Day Two - 20:00

It's been a very hot day here so we've just been chilling out around the house.  I had to go to hospital today for a while but he was absolutely fine with my daughter while I was away.

We've been working on more invasive care such as cleaning his eyes a little deeper and putting powder in his ears.  He is definitely one of the most tolerant Mastini I've ever known - he just lays down and accepts it but I am EXTREMELY gentle and am not forcing him to do anything; we have to build up trust first and if he learns to trust that if anything I do hurts him, he can move away, then he will never need to bite.

He is just waiting for his supper and then he will rest for an hour or two quietly before going on his last walk once the sun goes down and it's cooler.